Top 5 Payment Gateways For UAE
January 4, 2020
Telr was once considered as one of the best startups of UAE. It offers its service in more than 120 currencies worldwide.
- Entry Plan: AED 349/Month+0% transaction fee
- Small Plan: AED 149/month+2.69% transaction fee
- Medium Plan: AED 99/month+2.49% transaction fee
Payfort is one of the most widely used payment gateways in the UAE region. Payfort’s excellent payment gateway accepts and proceeds multiple online payment methods with high security
- For Starter Package monthly fee is 420 AED for each transaction they charge 2.94 + 1.84 AED
- The enterprise package is custom which is based on the business scale
Checkout started its service in UAE in 2014. It is a leading international e-commerce gateway provider of online payment solutions.
- For European cards, they are charging 0.95% + 20 cents per transaction
- For non-European cards, they are charging 2.90% + 20 cents
CashU was established in 2002 with the sole purpose of serving customers in the UAE. Recently CashU has also started their virtual credit card service with the collaboration of MasterCard.
- Wallet Annual Maintenance Fee USD 1
- Dormant Wallet Fee USD 1.00 every 30 Days
- Wallet Funding Using Credit Card: 3% + Foreign exchange rate defined by your bank
- Classic Majd Card Transactional Fee 1%
CC Avenue is known as the largest Indian payment gateway provider. 3 years later, this company decided to expand its global footprint with the new office in Dubai.
- Offer zero setup fee
- Monthly maintenance fee of $54.45
- The Charge 3% on every transaction
- 24/7 on-call support.
if you want to integrate payment gateways in your website visit Team India web Design