Best Payment Gateways In UK
January 2, 2020
Worldpay is the UK’s most popular payment processing company, it is handling over 40% of all card transactions.
- Online set-up fee £25
- Monthly package fee from £49.99
- Monthly online payments gateway fee of £19.95
PayPal is the first choice payment for online purchases in many countries, including the UK, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Spain, and more.PayPal's fees vary depending on the volume of sales you make every month. The current PayPal transaction fees in the UK are :
- Up to £1,500 per month - 3.4% + 20p.
- £1,500.01 to £6,000 - 2.9% + 20p.
- £6,000.01 to £15,000 - 2.4% + 20p.
- £15,000.01 to £55,000 - 1.9% + 20p.
Stripe Payments is a flexible payment gateway designed and built specifically for use in custom digital developments. Let Check Stripe Pricing & Fees:
- European Cards: 1.4% + 20p
- Non-European Cards: 2.9% + 20p
- no monthly charges
Amazon's payment gateway gives your customers a nice ride with a familiar name, and keeps you in control of your online payments.Let Check Amazon pay Pricing & Fees:
- Processing Fee + Authorisation Fee: 3.4% + 20p (under £1,500 a month) down to 1.4% + 20p (over £55,000 a month)
- Cross Border Fee (outside UK): 0.4% – 1.5%
- Chargeback Dispute Fee: £14 (excluding VAT)
Sage Pay,was founded in 2001 by a group of private investors who wanted to help SME’s in the UK by providing safe, easy online payment services.
- Flat rate 2.5% transaction fee for all major credit cards (1.68% for Amex)
- Accept 25+ currencies from all major credit and debit card schemes
- Simple fee structure allows you to choose a subscription-based on transaction volume
- 2-Day processing
if you want to integrate payment gateways in your website visit Team India web Design